High Growth Assets with Core Locations in the Delaware Basin
Rosehill Resources is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on growing production and reserves in the core of the Delaware Basin, through drilling and bolt-on acquisitions. Rosehill has nearly 5,000 net acres with approximately 80% held by production and drilling locations across ten distinct benches. Rosehill was formed in 2017 through the combination of Tema Oil and Gas Company and KLR Energy. Rosehill is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Rosehill Resources was formed in 2017 through the combination of Tema Oil and Gas Company and KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. Tema Oil and Gas Company was a wholly owned subsidiary of Rosemore, Inc. The Rosenberg family own Rosemore and are direct descendants of Louis Blaustein, the 1920 founder of the American Oil Company (Amoco). Tema Oil and Gas was formed in 1999 as a privately held, E&P company with producing assets in Texas and New Mexico. KLR Energy was a blank check company, also commonly referred to as a Special Purpose Acquisition Company, or SPAC, formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. KLR Energy is sponsored by KLR Energy Sponsor, LLC, an affiliate of KLR Group Holdings, LLC and KLR Group, LLC.
Growth and Strategy
Rosehill’s strategy for growth is building on its premier Delaware focused portfolio through active acquisition, exploitation and exploration to provide a solid foundation of highly economic and predictable production growth.
- Scalable Assets in the Core of the Delaware Basin
- Superior Well Results Lead to Profitable Growth
- Proven Record of Operational Excellence
- Poised for Acquisitions
- Successful Leadership Team with Extensive Energy Experience
Strong Development Assets in the Permian, Supported by Low-Decline, Non-Core Barnett Asset Cash Flow
- 4,771 net acres in the hyper-core of the Delaware Basin
- >80% HBP across 10 stacked benches
- NRI of ~80% across operated acreage
- ~250 gross undrilled locations on current leasehold
- 11 years of drilling inventory with two-rig program
- Additional ~80 locations with downspacing based on company estimates
- December 31, 2016 3P reserves of ~90MMBoe